Who does not like to go around showing beautiful skin, hydrated and with a natural light? I know that this is a desire of almost all women, but for that to happen it is not enough to just wake up and expose the face, because a miracle will not happen and the lack of care can lead to several problems, including premature aging and nobody wants that, right?
Therefore, to maintain the health of the face, it is more than important that you create a daily care routine that includes cleansing, hydration and protection but that is still not enough, because each type of skin has different characteristics and needs specific products, a person that has dry skin cannot use the same product as someone who has oily skin because the effect will not be the same, can understand the importance of using suitable cosmetics?
If you don’t know your skin type, read on to discover and learn the best way to care for her.
Before starting care, it is essential to identify your skin type, they can be divided into normal, dry, oily and mixed, determined by genetics, or sensitive, acne-prone and mature that can arise from external factors and throughout life. Learn a little about the four main types.
How is it: oily skin is one of the skin that bother people the most, has high production of tallow, oily appearance with excessive shine and pores are enlarged and evident, which makes it more prone to the appearance of blackheads and acne, oily skin can often influence acne skin.
How to care for oily skin
- Wash your skin twice a day, morning and night with warm or cold water and always remove all traces of soap.
- Use oil free products, because they prevent oiliness and prevent pore clogging.
- Always remove all excess makeup.
- Use daily moisturizer and sunscreen with light texture and dry touch.
How is it: while oily skin has high sebum production, dry skin has little sebum production and few lipids that make it dry, it has no capacity to retain the necessary water, is the skin that requires more care and more prone to premature aging.
How to care for dry skin
- Avoid products that contain alcohol in the formula or any other component that can harm and dry the skin.
- Use thermal water throughout the day, whenever you feel necessary, it keeps the skin calm and hydrated.
- Clean the skin with moisturizing soap, dry skin needs a lot of hydration, and this care must come from cleaning with a soap that cleanses and at the same time moisturizes.
- Very hot bath, cold exposure and exfoliation are completely discarded from the routine of a person with dry skin.
How is it: the best type of skin and does not require so much care, has a fine, smooth and velvety texture, it is naturally hydrated and has a natural shine. Normal skin is balanced, it has an ideal amount of oil and hardly has blackheads or acne.
How to care for normal skin
- Cleaning and moisturizing are essential for normal skin, it’s not because it doesn’t have so many problems that products need to be left out, bet on mild soaps and moisturizers and use them morning and night.
- The tonic is also part of the normal skin routine, it is used to strengthen the skin’s natural glow.
- The sunscreen should also be applied daily to the skin and hands, visible regions of the body.
How is it: is a combination of normal, oily and dry skin, where the T zone (forehead, chin and nose) enlarged pores and greater oiliness, and the cheek area is dry or normal, it is one of the most common skin types.
How to care for mixed skin
- Cleaning should be done with soap that does not favor or harm a certain part of the face, cleansing is necessary to keep mixed skin balanced.
- Use products for certain skin regions, mixed skin needs balance, in zone T, use an astringent that removes greasiness and in dry parts apply suitable moisturizer, but that does not leave skin oily.
Did you see how each skin requires special care? With that in mind and knowing your skin type, invest in appropriate care and products at all times, but don’t forget also that often the change comes, from the inside out, have a good diet, hydrate yourself that will reflect on your skin and remember to always consult your dermatologist.